Cctv maintenance and Cctv servicing is always overlooked or forgotten about until its too late. After the design and installation of the Cctv security system comes the next critical stage of maintaining the system.
We offer a Free Site Survey with a simple pay as you go service or a complete maintenance contract. We will provide you with a no-obligation report and recommendations for you going forward.
Our CCTV maintenance & repair team are responsible for both emergency and routine maintenance.
Overall, here are the benefits to CCTV maintenance:
- Maintenance of your CCTV system will reduce breakdown
- Your security equipment will last much longer if regularly serviced
- Any system faults can be identified early before unit failure
What's more, subject to terms and conditions, we can guarantee a next day call- out and maintenance visit at your request.
You can rest assured we'll send only the most qualified professionals to work with you and any equipment supplied by sigma systems will be comprehensively guaranteed as stated in our quotations.
Our standard maintenance and repair process includes:
- Inspection of all accessible major CCTV components including cabling & connections for deterioration or damage.
- Check cameras, housings, supporting brackets and towers for deterioration or damage.
- Check all camera bracket fittings and clamping bolts are tight.
- Check the camera field of view is correct & lenses correctly focused.
- Check operation of auto-iris lenses as appropriate.
- Clean camera lenses and housings windows.
- Check operation of infrared units.
- Check and adjust pan / tilt unit. (If required).
- Check and adjust operation of wiper unit. (If required).
- Check that washer bottles are full, refilling if necessary. (If required).
- Check monitor and cable connections for deterioration or damage.
- Check controls and adjust for best picture.
- Check and adjust time / date settings.
- Check operation of telemetry controllers.
- Check operation of switchers and multiplex controllers.
- Check controls and cable connections for deterioration or damage.
- Ensure that recording settings are optimum for length of time and quality.
- Check and adjust time / date settings and time-lapse / memory settings.
- Check operation controls and make short test recording.
- Check recording and playback quality.
- Check dvr recorders for deterioration or damage.
- Check hours run indicator and recommend its removal for service as appropriate offering a Temporary replacement.
- Conduct any repairs as needed.
We recommend a standard maintenance service every 6 months to keep a Cctv system in good repair.